We are seeking a detail-oriented, creative WordPress Theme Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Developing custom WordPress themes.
- Collaborating with the design team to ensure the graphical quality and UI/UX of the website.
- Conducting website performance tests and optimizing for speed and scalability.
- Troubleshooting and resolving website problems.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Demonstrable experience with creating WordPress themes.
If you love creating and implementing innovative visual elements for an intuitive user interface, we would love to meet you.